It would be very much appreciated if you could answer the following
questions regarding your use of . Most of the
questions simply require yes / no answers - but if you wish to add more information please feel free to type in extra feedback in the free text area at the bottom of this page. Please note all answers are fully AIDA on-line confidential. No individuals can be identified from any of these questions.
1. Have you found
AIDA on-line of interest as an educational / demonstration tool?
2. Do you think
AIDA on-line has some utility?
- if so can you outline briefly how you might see
3. Are you interested in continuing to use
4. Do you think local / national diabetes associations might be interested
in finding out more about
5. Do you think your doctor / nurse educator would be interested in
6. Do you think
AIDA on-line is worthy of being publicised more
7. If you are a diabetic patient, would you tell fellow diabetic patients
8. Do you think
AIDA on-line is in any way dangerous?
9. Do you think the
caveats provided at the
AIDA on-line site make clear its
10. If you are a diabetic patient, have you tried submitting your own data
- if yes, did the simulations in any way match what actually
to your blood glucose values?
- Was it clear to you that
AIDA on-line was not intended
11. Have you downloaded / used the PC version of
AIDA (v4.0 or v4.3)?
- if no, are you more likely to having used
12. Roughly how long do you find it takes to receive back an
simulation after pressing the SIMULATE button
> 9 seconds
13. What other features would you like to see in later versions of
Wish list, use as much space as required!
It would assist greatly in characterising the people who have used AIDA on-line if you could fill in the following information. All replies will be treated in the strictest medical confidence. Any dissemination of information about what people felt about AIDA on-line will be in general terms (e.g. 85 diabetic patients tested out AIDA on-line, mean age XX +/- YY years, 50 type 1 patients, 35 type 2 patients, mean duration of diabetes.... etc.). No individual information will be disseminated. Users who reply - and elect to provide an email address (optional) - will be sent a summary of the results of this survey.
If you are a diabetic patient how old are you? years,
and how long
have you had diabetes years.
Do you have "juvenile onset" type 1 diabetes
or "adult onset" type 2 diabetes
If the latter,
for how many years have you injected yourself with insulin
Have you come across any tools like
AIDA on-line for diabetes
If yes, can you provide details
Please provide any additional comments here
Thank you for your time